Deliver truly flexible decisioning
Adapt to new market demands quickly, reduce TCO and risk, and ensure scalability for future solutions.
Use out-of-the-box platform capabilities like Entity Resolution and Graph Analytics, together with our flexible solution framework that provides best practices, developer tools, pre-built and configurable building blocks, and customizable industry-specific solutions to power your unique business application on a global scale.
The Build with Quantexa framework provides an easier and faster path to value by resolving the essential (and usually complicated) data problems out-of-the-box and providing you with an easy-to-use framework and an industry-specific library of predefined blueprints, patterns, and configurable components to accelerate building your own solutions.
Designing the solution
Get started faster with Quantexa’s years of experience in R&D and best practices
- Solution Blueprints describe how to build use case-specific business solutions,
- Solution Patterns explain how to implement the technology to solve common technical challenges, such as integrating with other systems.
Developing the solution
Deliver customizable business functionality faster
- Pre-Built Scores provide out-of-the-box and configurable data scoring features.
- Parsers & Cleansers enable you to ingest data in many global formats quickly and consistently – and customize them to your specific data quality needs.
- Pre-Built Dashboards provide a set of standard UI views of your data to speed up the delivery of your user-centric experience.
- Data Packs provide you integrations with common data providers, such as Dun & Bradstreet, Bureau van Dijk, Companies House, etc.
Integrate into modern developer workflows
- QLI (Quantexa Command Line Interface) tool scaffolds new projects and new data sources and automates many aspects of upgrades.
- Project Example Archetypes provides a rapid starting point for building a Quantexa solution component.
- Cloud Starter Packs provide a set of fully customizable Terraform and Helm deployment scripts to get you up and running with a real environment quickly.
- Demo apps provides example solutions to give you a head start.
Integrate with your enterprise infrastructure
- API Reference Documentation provides a detailed guide on how to integrate your systems using Quantexa APIs.
- OpenAPI specifications for all REST endpoints allow you to easily integrate into your tooling and other systems.
- API Client Implementations provide implementation codes to get you started in your language of choice (Java, Python, etc.)
- Ecosystem Integrations outline how to integrate Quantexa with other systems within your enterprise, including operational technologies for logging, monitoring, identity management, workflow, case management, reporting, custom applications, etc., as well as your data platform infrastructure, e.g., data streaming, data lakes, data compute/processing.
Delivering the solution
Get help from the Quantexa community
- Stack Overflow provides a Q&A site for customers and partner architects and engineers to help each other resolve questions with using Quantexa for their business.
- Training Program provides a complete certification path for developing Quantexa solutions.
Efficiently deliver repeatable solutions
- Quantexa Delivery Methodology provides a standard framework for taking a Quantexa solution from conception through to operations.
- Engineering Best Practices provide a set of technical strategies and standards for developing Quantexa solutions.
- Adoption Strategies are a set of examples of how to evolve the usage of the Quantexa platform to make the best use of the technology whilst improving overall ROI.
Supporting the solution
Ensure ongoing support of your custom–built Quantexa solutions
- Q Tech Support provides a product support channel for resolving issues with the Quantexa product and providing technical guidance for your Quantexa delivery and support teams.
- Our dedicated Customer Success team is there to help build the foundations of your journey with Quantexa through consulting, showcasing best practices and finding solutions to fit your requirements.
Why use the Quantexa platform
Build Once, Use Many, Ingest to Create a Single View with Networks
Apply your data to multiple use cases—without replicating data sets.
Make Faster, More Accurate Decisions
Use context to improve decision accuracy across the organization, find new opportunities and uncover risk.
Scale to Billions of Records in Batch or Real-time
Built on proven, scalable open-source technologies like Hadoop, Spark and Elastic.
Future-proofed Open Architecture
Integrate seamlessly into your existing IT ecosystem, with flexible deployment options: native, or containerized for private and public cloud.
Ensure Data Transparency
Use explainable data linking, advanced AI and decision models for regulatory compliance.
Keep Data Secure
Rely on granular security levels for dynamic control, with all activity audited.
Operationalize your data in a matter of months – not years.
Use entity resolution and data volume to overcome missing or poor quality data.
The data-decision gap
Despite massive investments in data infrastructure, the most data-intensive organizations still can’t generate context for operational decision makers at scale.
Data gets stuck in data lakes, failing to prove value. Users waste time with false positives. And you can’t confidently automate high-volume operational decisions.
This is the data-decision gap.
Contextual Decision Intelligence closes it.
The platform for better decisions
Download our data sheet with more details on CDI platform capabilities. Overcome data quality issues and deliver the context needed to make better models – and better decisions, faster with CDI.
Get the latest thinking, advice and opinions
A Guide to Creating Personalized Digital Services in Insurance
Learn how to leverage the power of AI and Advanced Analytics to manage changing customer expectations – and thrive in the digital age.
Quantexa’s Anastasia Petrova and Sheryl Wharff Named on CRN’s 2022 Women of the Channel List
CRN names Quantexa’s Anastasia Petrova and Sheryl Wharff to its Women of the Channel list for 2022. Find out more here.
Scams: You Can Prevent More Than You Think
Learn how you can tackle the rising tide of internet-enabled crime by leveraging the power of advanced analytics technology.
Transforming KYC Investigations with ABN AMRO [Video]
In this video, unlock the impressive results ABN AMRO reaped by deploying Quantexa’s advanced technology solution into their KYC processes.
Celent Report: Quantexa’s Contextual Monitoring Solution
Discover how Quantexa’s Contextual Monitoring approach is revolutionizing traditional transaction monitoring in this exclusive report.
3 Ways a Contextual KYC Approach Can Help Improve Customer Onboarding and Refresh
Explore how a contextual approach to customer onboarding and refresh is key to detecting financial crime risk.
See our platform in action
See how our Contextual Decision Intelligence platform creates a dynamic contextual view to uncover new opportunities and identify hidden risk.