Add context and see the bigger picture
Our integrated Contextual Decision Intelligence (CDI) platform connects tens of billions of internal and external data points to create a single view, enriched with vital intelligence about the network of relationships between people, organizations and places. The data is ingested and stored once, but can support multiple use cases.
Which means your teams can make faster, more accurate decisions.
How our technology works
A modular, integrated platform that scales across applications giving you a connected view of your data for single and multiple use cases. Our platform creates context to reveal hidden relationships, emerging risks, and new opportunities.
The underlying technology
- Connect internal and external data sources, without unique match keys, in real-time or batch
- Create a single, enterprise-wide view of profiles, even with poor quality data
- Dynamically support multiple use cases with a single ingest, minimizing data replication
- Link resolved entities into a network of relevant, real-world connections
- Dynamically generate different networks for different use cases
- Reveal the context of how people, organizations, places and transactions relate to each other
- Use resolved entities and network context to build features, scenarios and models, increasing accuracy
- Manage dependencies between scores, alerts and data
- Develop analytics that can run dynamically, in batch and for interactive flagging – with no changes
- Open interfaces to existing and new models in familiar languages, libraries and analytical platforms
Visualization and exploration
- Support thousands of users with faster, more accurate, collaborative decisioning
- Search, visualize and explore context; investigate and thematically analyze in one integrated UI
- Review analytically created flags within their context, highlighting points of interest
- Visualize how context has been created and evolved over time
Why use the Quantexa platform
Build once, use many, ingest to create a single view with networks
Apply your data to multiple use cases—without replicating data sets.
more accurate decisions
Use context to improve decision accuracy across the organization, find new opportunities and uncover risk.
Scale to billions of records
in batch or real time
Built on proven, scalable open source technologies like Hadoop, Spark and Elastic.
Future-proofed open architecture
Integrate seamlessly into your existing IT ecosystem, with flexible deployment options: native, or containerized for private and public cloud.
Ensure data transparency
Use explainable data linking, advanced AI and decision models for regulatory compliance.
Keep your data secure
Rely on granular security levels for dynamic control, with all activity audited.
Operationalize your data in a matter of months – not years.
Use entity resolution and data volume to overcome missing or poor quality data.
The data-decision gap
Despite massive investments in data infrastructure, the most data-intensive organizations still can’t generate context for operational decision makers at scale.
Data gets stuck in data lakes, failing to prove value. Users waste time with false positives. And you can’t confidently automate high-volume operational decisions.
This is the data-decision gap.
Contextual Decision Intelligence closes it.
The platform for better decisions
Download our data sheet with more details on CDI platform capabilities. Overcome data quality issues and deliver the context needed to make better models – and better decisions, faster with CDI.
Get the latest thinking, advice and opinions
Quantexa adds industry leaders to advisory board to support global growth drive
Former JP Morgan Chase CIO and ex-chairman of KPMG join Quantexa’s advisory board following successful $65m Series C funding round
Quantexa Appoints Laura Hutton as New Chief Customer Officer
The Biggest AML Compliance Challenges Facing Financial Institutions in 2020
Financial institutions are faced with an evolving and threatening landscape. Find out more about emerging technologies and raising the bar for more effective and efficient AML compliance programs and systems.
Raising the Bar of AML Detection and Investigations with Contextual Decision Intelligence
Financial institutions across the globe are facing increasing and evolving money laundering and financial crime threats. Regulators have imposed a […]
7 Steps to Maximize the Value of Your Data with Contextual Decision Intelligence
Three Ways a Connected View of Your Customers Can Help Improve Customer Onboarding and Maintenance
See our platform in action
See how our Contextual Decision Intelligence platform creates a dynamic contextual view to uncover new opportunities and identify hidden risk.