Add context and see the bigger picture
Our integrated Contextual Decision Intelligence (CDI) platform connects tens of billions of internal and external data points to create a single view, enriched with vital intelligence about the network of relationships between people, organizations and places. The data is ingested and stored once, but can support multiple use cases.
Which means your teams can make faster, more accurate decisions.
How our technology works
A modular, integrated platform that scales across applications giving you a connected view of your data for single and multiple use cases. Our platform creates context to reveal hidden relationships, emerging risks, and new opportunities.
The underlying technology
- Connect internal and external data sources, without unique match keys, in real-time or batch
- Create a single, enterprise-wide view of profiles, even with poor quality data
- Dynamically support multiple use cases with a single ingest, minimizing data replication
- Link resolved entities into a network of relevant, real-world connections
- Dynamically generate different networks for different use cases
- Reveal the context of how people, organizations, places and transactions relate to each other
- Use resolved entities and network context to build features, scenarios and models, increasing accuracy
- Manage dependencies between scores, alerts and data
- Develop analytics that can run dynamically, in batch and for interactive flagging – with no changes
- Open interfaces to existing and new models in familiar languages, libraries and analytical platforms
Visualization and exploration
- Support thousands of users with faster, more accurate, collaborative decisioning
- Search, visualize and explore context; investigate and thematically analyze in one integrated UI
- Review analytically created flags within their context, highlighting points of interest
- Visualize how context has been created and evolved over time
Why use the Quantexa platform
Build once, use many, ingest to create a single view with networks
Apply your data to multiple use cases—without replicating data sets.
more accurate decisions
Use context to improve decision accuracy across the organization, find new opportunities and uncover risk.
Scale to billions of records
in batch or real time
Built on proven, scalable open source technologies like Hadoop, Spark and Elastic.
Future-proofed open architecture
Integrate seamlessly into your existing IT ecosystem, with flexible deployment options: native, or containerized for private and public cloud.
Ensure data transparency
Use explainable data linking, advanced AI and decision models for regulatory compliance.
Keep your data secure
Rely on granular security levels for dynamic control, with all activity audited.
Operationalize your data in a matter of months – not years.
Use entity resolution and data volume to overcome missing or poor quality data.
The data-decision gap
Despite massive investments in data infrastructure, the most data-intensive organizations still can’t generate context for operational decision makers at scale.
Data gets stuck in data lakes, failing to prove value. Users waste time with false positives. And you can’t confidently automate high-volume operational decisions.
This is the data-decision gap.
Contextual Decision Intelligence closes it.
The platform for better decisions
Download our data sheet with more details on CDI platform capabilities. Overcome data quality issues and deliver the context needed to make better models – and better decisions, faster with CDI.
Get the latest thinking, advice and opinions
How to Generate Commercial Value Through Customer Intelligence
How to Better Understand Your Customers Using Context
With laborious onboarding, refresh and remediation processes, the challenge of KYC compliance is continuously growing. Find out how a contextual approach helps you to reduce the time and cost of KYC by increasing automation and leveraging decision intelligence for continual monitoring.
IDC: Achieving Greater Business Value Through Data Using Decision Intelligence Based on Context
Download the topline Infobrief from IDC, which introduces their latest research and analysis on how companies can successfully build contextual data platforms to extract significant business value.
Contextual Decision Intelligence: Raising the Bar of AML Detection and Investigations at HSBC
In this webinar, leaders from Quantexa, Aite Group, and HSBC explore next generation AML technology and how organizations can transition away from manual processes and legacy systems.
Quantexa Brings Contextual Decision Intelligence to OFX to Fight Against Financial Crime
Leading foreign exchange and global payments provider OFX deploys Quantexa, utilizing Google Cloud Platform, to fight increasing industry financial crime risk and support regulatory obligations.
How to Adapt to a Changing World Using Situational Awareness
As COVID-19 continues to impact our global economy, financial institutions are under increasing pressure to service unprecedented demand from their business customers. Situational awareness empowers you to overcome new challenges, protect your organization against emerging threats, and seize new opportunities.
See our platform in action
See how our Contextual Decision Intelligence platform creates a dynamic contextual view to uncover new opportunities and identify hidden risk.