Develop scaled contextual decision apps, fast
Our integrated Contextual Decision Intelligence (CDI) platform connects tens of billions of internal and external data points to create context – entity graphs that reflect the real world, enriched with vital intelligence about the network of relationships between people, organizations, and places.
Quantexa’s contextual approach to data
Only having a true view of your data in context reveals hidden relationships, emerging risks and new opportunities.
Analytics can be powered by context and embedded into your operational decision processes, whether fully automated or augmented by human decision makers.
Quantexa offers a modular integrated platform with open data interfaces and APIs, enabling deployment of exactly what is needed with quick time-to-value.
This allows data scientists, developers and product teams to focus on analytics that make your organization unique and competitive and integrate them into the heart of your operational systems, resulting in faster and better decision-making.
Quantexa underpins your enterprise, giving you a connected view of your data for single and multiple use cases. Our platform creates context to reveal hidden relationships, emerging risks, and new opportunities.
The underlying technology
Rapid data ingestion
- Use Quantexa Fusion to model complex source data and ingest it fast with no-code, scalable, high performance data preparation and ingestion – and no complex ETL.
- Automatically infer, configure, cleanse, parse and standardize potential linking attributes from existing data schema.
- Get started quickly with out of the box, state-of-the-art AI-tuned models. Define entities and their attributes.
- Connect internal and external data sources with unprecedented accuracy, even from poor quality data without unique match keys.
- Create data assets for people, businesses, addresses and more, and expose them through batch and real-time data pipelines.
- Use to generate graphs that link entities into relevant, real world networks representing supply chains, associates, legal hierarchies, social connections and more.
- Build on dynamic entity resolution to generate different networks for different use cases.
- Reveal the context of how people, organizations, places, and transactions relate to each other.
- Use Quantexa Assess to empower data scientists to build and maintain their own contextual models with ease.
- Productively engineer features for machine learning and AI with native support for entity graphs and networks to build robust features for machine learning and AI.
Visualization and exploration
- Support thousands of users with faster, more accurate, collaborative decisioning using Quantexa’s UI to search, visualize and explore context; investigate and thematically analyze; and review analytically created flags within their context, highlighting points of interest.
- Or, use Quantexa’s APIs for external application platforms including CRM and case management.
Why use the Quantexa platform
Build Once, Use Many, Ingest to Create a Single View with Networks
Apply your data to multiple use cases—without replicating data sets.
Make Faster, More Accurate Decisions
Use context to improve decision accuracy across the organization, find new opportunities and uncover risk.
Scale to Billions of Records in Batch or Real-time
Built on proven, scalable open-source technologies like Hadoop, Spark and Elastic.
Future-proofed Open Architecture
Integrate seamlessly into your existing IT ecosystem, with flexible deployment options: native, or containerized for private and public cloud.
Ensure Data Transparency
Use explainable data linking, advanced AI and decision models for regulatory compliance.
Keep Data Secure
Rely on granular security levels for dynamic control, with all activity audited.
Operationalize your data in a matter of months – not years.
Use entity resolution and data volume to overcome missing or poor quality data.
The data-decision gap
Despite massive investments in data infrastructure, the most data-intensive organizations still can’t generate context for operational decision makers at scale.
Data gets stuck in data lakes, failing to prove value. Users waste time with false positives. And you can’t confidently automate high-volume operational decisions.
This is the data-decision gap.
Contextual Decision Intelligence closes it.
The platform for better decisions
Download our data sheet with more details on CDI platform capabilities. Overcome data quality issues and deliver the context needed to make better models – and better decisions, faster with CDI.
Get the latest thinking, advice and opinions
4 Areas of Focus for Financial Services Firms Following the FCA Review
The FCA’s review of firms’ Consumer Duty implementation plans highlights the positive progress made by some, but also the deficiencies in the approaches of others.
Maintaining Supply Chain Integrity (Part 2)
In the second blog in the protecting supply chain integrity series, explore why one-off, look-back, due diligence is no longer adequate.
Quantexa Acquires Aylien an Award-Winning Provider of AI-Based Risk & Market Intelligence Solutions
Quantexa announces that it has acquired Aylien, a Dublin-based leader in natural language processing (NLP) and advanced AI.
Quantexa Adds Financial Services and Technology Heavyweights to its Advisory and Board of Directors
Quantexa announces the appointment of Sarah Diamond to its board of Directors, and Gay Huey Evans to its Advisory Board.
Quantexa VP, Dax Aiken, Named CRN 2023 Channel Chief
CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has recognized Dax Aiken, VP at Quantexa, as one of its 2023 Channel Chiefs.
Independent Research Firm’s Master Data Management Landscape 2023 Report Lists Quantexa Among Notable Vendors
Quantexa has been recognized as a notable vendor in the Forrester report, The Master Data Management Landscape, Q1 2023.
See our platform in action
See how our Contextual Decision Intelligence platform creates a dynamic contextual view to uncover new opportunities and identify hidden risk.